A better method would be to use a LDAP directory for authentication. All
languages and platforms can authenticate against it, from what I can
tell. There has been some discussion on this, but nothing more than
"wouldn't that be nice".

|            Michael Surato                 |
|      Resource Center for Persons          |
|           with Disabilities               |
|      Michigan State University            |
|            120 Bessey Hall                |
|        East Lansing, MI 48824             |
| Voice: (517) 353-9643 Fax: (517) 432-3191 |