Thanks for asking.  I am looking for a shipping crate about half that size
that I can put 5 x 2U rack mounted equipment cases in.

-----Original Message-----
From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Tom Rockwell
Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2005 11:49 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] Sort of Random - FREE shipping crate.

This is pretty random, but on the off chance that someone would have a use
for it --- we have a wooden shipping crate that fits a 42U rack.  It is
sturdy enough to ship a rack with computers mounted and includes a ramp for
rolling the rack in and out.  Requires a fork lift for moving.
It would make a good outhouse if you put some shingles on it ;-)  Reply if
you are interested; it will go to salvage in a couple of days.

-Tom