Just to put a warning out there, a few moments ago I got the fake
message (attached below) claiming to be from the National Credit Union
Association.  In all other respects, it looks a lot like the phishing
attacks that were directed at the MSU Federal Credit Union late last
week.  You may want to warn users that this is circulating.

I'm not exactly sure who to foward this to at the MSU Federal Credit
Union, but I have contacted them via their secure email submittal on the
www.msufcu.orgr website to offer to forward this on to appropriate
staff.  If anyone knows who to pass this type of alert on to at MSUFCU,
please forward as appropriate.  Thanks.

John A. Resotko
Head of Systems Administration
Michigan State University College of Law
208 Law College Building
East Lansing, MI  48824-1300
email: [log in to unmask]
Phone: 517-432-6836