I also ran across this in the Mimedefang list:

header  GERMANSPAM  MESSAGEID =~ /^<.*[a-z].*\.qmail\@.*>/
describe        GERMANSPAM Contains German Spam
score           GERMANSPAM 20

(Valid qmail message ids do not contain lowercase letters.)
You can add this to your local.cf file, and you should be
all set.

Hope this helps.

-Russell