This seems to be a version of W32.Sober.  It can use various source e-mail
addresses, including Hostmaster@..., Webmaster@..., Postmaster@...

I have to deal with responses to one of those....

Doug

--

Doug Nelson, Network Manager             |  [log in to unmask]
Academic Computing and Network Services  |  Ph: (517) 353-2980