>>> <[log in to unmask]> 05/01/05 9:42 PM >>>
Rudy:

Thanks for your reply to my previous email.

Would you please send the following to the Future Faculty Fellowship
representatives and ask them to distribute?

Call for Papers and Proposals:

Northern Michigan University Fall  Institute

Northern Michigan University, located in the Upper  Peninsula in Marquette,
Michigan is formulating a fall Domestic Diversity  Institute
to take place on September 14, 15, and 16,  2005.

Domestic Diversity Stimulation:  Transforming Attitudes, Community, and
Curriculum is the focus of this  powerful and comprehensive Domestic Diversity
Institute geared to engage  administrators, faculty, staff, study, and local
community  leaders.

Anyone who wishes to submit a written proposal for  consideration as a "break
out" session (1 hour) should submit a written proposal  (no more than two
pages) to Mr. Bill Hill at [log in to unmask] (mailto:[log in to unmask])  or
send to Bill Hill, P.O.  Box 859, Gwinn, MI 49841 by June 10, 2005.  You will be
notified over the  summer whether your presentation may be used for the
institute.  The  proposal should include:

    > Name/s and credentials of  presenters
    >Topic (should relate to  institute focus) and brief description of what
participants will take from this  session and how it will help to improve
local community and campus diversity  climate
    >Method of presentation  (team, power point, overhead, film, etc.)
    >Summer contact information  (phone, email)
    >Short  biography

To leave a phone number for information to Mr. Hill,  call 906-227-1458