Folks –

After tomorrow, I’ll be in NYC for a week (May 31 – June 4) hosting a group of undergrads (we are using a grant to train them as anti-racism group facilitators) at the NCORE conference, so I’ll be out of the talking/email loop for awhile. Nevertheless, I certainly intend to a part of the KCP Legislative Day upon my return.

Tendaji

Tendaji W. Ganges

Assistant to the Chancellor and

Executive Director