Hi,

There were other issues reported to NTBugtrack about one of the critical
updates released yesterday. These have to do with programs listed in
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\WindowsNT\CurrentVersion\Run (and other such
locations, except services) not starting automatically. Is this similar
to what you were observing, or something different? Has anyone else
observed issues with these last several updates?

|            Michael Surato                 |
|      Resource Center for Persons          |
|           with Disabilities               |
|      Michigan State University            |
|            120 Bessey Hall                |
|        East Lansing, MI 48824             |
| Voice: (517) 353-9643 Fax: (517) 432-3191 |