Hi,

An alternative would be to install the openafs client. This is
distributed as an MSI, so that could also be distributed with group
policy. There is some configuration that needs to take place, but it is
not very difficult.

|            Michael Surato                 |
|      Resource Center for Persons          |
|           with Disabilities               |
|      Michigan State University            |
|            120 Bessey Hall                |
|        East Lansing, MI 48824             |
| Voice: (517) 353-9643 Fax: (517) 432-3191 |