Hi

Something that comes up all the time is the fact that people are
brushing up against their 64mb quota  Its not the quota that bothers
them so much (although 64 doesn't seem as big as it used to), it's that
they have no notice other than the fact that they stop receiving
emails.  Is there some plan to offer at least a notification service
(and perhaps even a soft quota) via email to let users know that they
are hitting the ceiling, or are at least close?

With so many users utilizing POP3 and IMAP in mulitple locations, it's
not very practical for them to login to mail.msu.edu just to check.

I have to say, that I'm tempted to tell them to sign up for a gmail
account (ala Rich Wiggins).

Peter Murray
James Madison College