From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On
Behalf Of Troy Murray
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2005 9:48 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] Backup Software

I was curious what others are using for their tape backup software.
We have a copy of TapeWare 7.0, which is ok, but seems more confusing
then it needs to be.  I like the Windows backup software that came
with the Windows 2003 server OS but I can't find anyway to have it use
our tape autoloader automatically (change tapes when one is full).

Looking for suggestions on other products to consider.

--
Troy Murray