And this week would be an especially good time to do such things, as
there are no classes and the students are gone and the labs are empty.
 Why, I even saw this guy Joe Besko all alone using a computer lab
yesterday....

Another nice feature of labs is testing out a situation where you are
worried about a suspicious e-mail or Web site.  Because the lab
computers essentially boot a clean image every time, you don't have to
worry about breaking a working computer.  So I head straight for a
computer lab if I am the least bit worried about an e-mail or an iffy
URL.

/rich