"At this point in time, local AUPs have not been approved".

... just as a matter of clarification, ONLY the Board of Trustees can make
official university "policy", which is why the AUP is actually no longer the
AUP (despite the fact I have yet to change my sig file), but is now the:

Michigan State University Acceptable Use of Computing Systems, Software, and
the University Digital Network (Administrative Ruling)

. a rose by any other name - for all practical purposes, it amounts to about
the same thing.

Randall J. Hall

MSU Network Acceptable Use Policy Compliance

409 Computer Center

Michigan State University

East Lansing, MI 48824

(517) 432-5340