From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On
Behalf Of Linda Losik
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2005 2:20 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] AUP

The sysop piece is only a working discussion document, it is not even a
draft document and it is not policy.  Local AUPs were under discussion.
The Vice-Provost sent the document back to committee for further
discussion.   At this point in time, local AUPs have not been approved

This would be a policy that would only be enforceable if came from the
Dean\Director\Chair\Head of the MAU.