From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Laurence Bates
Sent: Monday, March 07, 2005 11:46 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] software for monitor sharing in classrooms

I would like to enable instructors to mirror the monitor output from any
computer in a classroom to their own computer, which would be connected to a
projector for all students in the class to see.  It would be a way for
students to share their work with the class during discussions or
show-and-tell.  This can be done via software but I was wondering if anyone
was already doing that and what their experience was.