From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On
Behalf Of George J. Perkins
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2005 4:20 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] March 2005 MSU NAG Meeting - Fri 25 March 2005, 1:30
pm

MEETING NOTICE

The March 2005 MSU Network Administrators Group meeting will be at
1:30 pm this Friday (25 March 2005) in room 1400 Biomedical & Physical
Sciences Bldg.  There will be refreshments.

We don't have any definite presentations lined up for this month, so it
will consist of general discussion, and if anyone from ACNS is there, we
may get some news.

George J Perkins                  http://www.pa.msu.edu/people/perkins/
1209B BPS Bldg, MSU               Phone: 517-355-9200 ext 2567
East Lansing, MI  48824-2320        FAX: 517-353-4500