Hello MSUNAG,
       M. :Kolb would you give us a little more detail on what is
happening and what if anything the network admins can or should do to
help this situation?   For the last two weeks people in my department
have been experiencing intermittant errors when trying to attach to and
send messages from E. Fee hall network to the engineering mail
servers.    We use both Eudora and Thunderbird and experience similar
problems.    I have run ping tests at the time the problems occur and
have not noticed a network response problem.
Thanks

--
Clifford L. Beckett              office: 517-355-4659
A411 E. Fee                        cell: 517-749-4308