> Speaking of penalty boxes and spam, is there something that can be done
> about the spam to the host manager list?

I'm working on a LISTSERV list to replace my current setup.  I don't see
the spam myself, since I take advantage of the spam handling on mail.msu.edu.
But I will try to get the LISTSERV list in place soon.

Doug

> m. kolb wrote:
>
> >One of the new features that was rolled out on March 5th for
> >mail.msu.edu was something we call the "penalty box."  This feature is
> >designed to stop dictionary attacks.

Doug Nelson, Network Manager             |  [log in to unmask]
Academic Computing and Network Services  |  Ph: (517) 353-2980
Michigan State University                |  http://www.msu.edu/~nelson/