Anybody else seen this...

From: Matthew J. Koehler [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2005 5:23 PM
To: Laurence A Bates
Subject: Looks a fool-ware attempt ...

Lawrence, it looks someone is spoofing mail from computer support again. Thought you might want to be aware and warn less savvy users.

Attached is the message I received. (I like the bad grammar in the instructions telling me to run the .bat file :)

Dr. Matthew J. Koehler
509 Erickson Hall
Learning Technology and Culture
Michigan State University