Hi,

Have these machines ever successfully connected to the domain? If they
have, has anything changed with regard to the setup? What DNS servers
are you using with these machines, are they the same as the machines
that can connect? Can you query these DNS servers with nslookup? How did
you set up these machines with the domain (wizard, script, manually,
etc.)? Can you ping a domain controller from these machines? Have you
tried to rename the computer (this will reset the password for the
computer account)?

The answers to these questions will hopefully point you in the right
direction (DNS error, connection error, domain error).

|            Michael Surato                 |
|      Resource Center for Persons          |
|           with Disabilities               |
|      Michigan State University            |
|            120 Bessey Hall                |
|        East Lansing, MI 48824             |
| Voice: (517) 353-9643 Fax: (517) 432-3191 |