Is there any way of exporting the address books out of mail.msu.edu? That is any way other than the manual one...

Thanks to anyone who might know,

Russ Somers                               Network Services, ITC
Michigan State University           [log in to unmask]
A227 VetMed Center                  Phone: (517) 353-5551
East Lansing, MI 48824              Fax:     (517) 432-2937

>>> Brian Hoort <[log in to unmask]> 02/10/05 01:03PM >>>
I believe we did this once before.  Setup Eudora for IMAP initially, drag
the Sent messages into a local Eudora mailbox, then reconfigure for POP.

Cheers,