From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Samone E. Jones
Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2005 4:50 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] Printer job accounting software

I don't know if this is appropriate for this list - but I thought I'd give it a try.

I have a Laserjet 2300 dtn (with a network card) .
I need some job accounting software so that different MSU accounts can be charged
for their print jobs.
I'm trying to find some software that isn't astronomical in price or is even free.

Anyone have any recommendations?

Samone E. Jones
Information Technologist
Family Consumer Sciences