What is the application here?  Is this for desktop computers or for
servers?  We've got a couple of Dell racks at the Computer Center with
integrated monitor and keyboard and built-in KVM functions.  It's a
VERY sweet setup -- you need to do some maintenance, just walk up to
the rack, slide out the keyboard, dial up the machine you need to work
on, and you are good to go.

/rich