If as part of your new installation you have installed the full version
of Adobe Acrobat and Outlook is configured to use Microsoft Word, the
notification about an application trying to access your address book can
occur.

See

http://www.adobe.com/support/techdocs/330069.html

Mel Micke  [log in to unmask]  517/ 43 2-7302
Michigan State University
Academic Computing & network Services

Group leader - Network Integration & Support Srvcs
301 Computer Center, East Lansing MI 48824-1042
Text2pager-WebForm--> http://netinfo.msu.edu/page