Hi NAG:
I have to vote for email.    I have very little time to sit at my
computer.    I work on many electronic/hardware problems that don't
allow me monitor a computer screen.   I would never be available to give
advise on line.  But ,  I do value the input from the discussions and am
willing to contribute via email.
Thanks
Cliff

Ray Hernandez wrote:

--
Clifford L. Beckett              office: 517-355-4659
A411 E. Fee                        cell: 517-749-4308