Here at the lab that I work for on campus, I support at least three
users that perfered using Eudora to access their e-mail.  We also have
a Windows 2003 AD network with XP Pro clients and roaming profiles for
the users.  We needed to have the mail backed up to our server at night
as well as have the users be able to access their mail from a different
workstation if needed.  I wasn't able to get this to work with Eudora
but was able to get it to work with Thunderbird.

-t

--
Troy Murray
Phone: 517-231-6073