Previously, ACNS had announced that power to the machine room in the
Computer Center would be down for an extended period on December 29.
After consultations internally, with Physical Plant, and with
customers, we have decided to do the needed work in phases.  The first
phase is scheduled for December 29 with core services back online by
0900 if not earlier.

The attached memo was just sent to deans, directors, and chairs
informing them of this scheduled shutdown.  Please read this memo and
the Techbase article to which it refers.

/rich