From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf
Of John Schwarz
Sent: Thursday, December 16, 2004 1:06 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] SMTP and mail.msu.edu

I am attempting to send out a web survey that my department has been
commissioned to do via our web server and SMTP.  The catch is any address
that I send to msu.edu does not make it through.  I am assuming I am being
filtered out by mail.msu.edu's servers.  What do I need to do make this
work?  Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

John Schwarz