From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Kim Geiger
Sent: Friday, November 05, 2004 2:54 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] bulk tape eraser

Does anyone have a bulk tape eraser/degausser that can handle DLTs, or
know of a unit that offers erasure services?  I have a new tape drive
that doesn't like tapes formatted in the old tape drive, and I'd hate to
have to pitch all of them into the trash.

Thanks.

Kim Geiger
Information Technologist
MSU Broadcasting Services
538 Communication Arts & Sciences Building East Lansing, MI 48824 - 1212
517-432-9527 x 429