Hi,

I've had the ACD.net/MSU service for about 2 years in East Lansing.  The
uptime has been good, but not great and in the last week, has
deteriorated.  I've now made the first service call to them to try and
get the uptime improved.  In my mind, the biggest problem with ACD is
the limited hours for phone support.  They close at 8pm and aren't open
weekend (maybe Sat. mornings?).  So, probably 85% of the time that I'm
actively using the DSL (nights and weekends) there is no phone support
available.  So, when you notice the connection is down, you can't get a
hold of them...  The uptime has been better than for the cable modem
used to have (back in the pre Comcast, pre AT+T, TCImet  days...).

Anyways, I'll see if they are able to improve the uptime.  The faster
connections are also interesting.  The latency I see to campus is about
15ms which is convenient when loggin in from home (I sometime will run X
of the DSL as well).

Cheers,
Tom Rockwell