No problem: http://network.msu.edu/public/vpn

Jeffrey Utter

-----Original Message-----
From: John Resotko [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, October 04, 2004 3:35 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] MSU central VPN

Thanks Jeff,

If you wouldn't mind, please post the link to the clients again.
Thanks.

John A. Resotko
Head of Systems Administration
Michigan State University College of Law
208 Law College Building
East Lansing, MI  48824-1300
email: [log in to unmask]
Phone: 517-432-6836
Fax: 517-432-6861

>>> "Jeffrey A. Utter" <[log in to unmask]> 10/4/2004 3:13:47 PM >>>
I now have updated clients for the Central VPN service for all supported
platforms.  This includes: Windows, Mac, Solaris, and Linux versions.

I posted a few days ago that the new Windows versions were now on the site.
They have changed again, when I got the new versions for the other systems I
also got another upgrade to the Windows client.  So even if you upgraded a
few days ago, there is now a newer version.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

Jeffrey Utter
Network Manager
Michigan State University
301 Computer Center