We are losing our Novell Administrator here at the Division of Housing & Food Services. If anyone knows of any MSU staff person who might be interested, please alert them to the internal posting (for current MSU employees) at https://www.hr.msu.edu/HRsite/HiringPostings/Staff/Postings/InternalPostings. The position requires experience with Netware administration and will be involved with our implementation of Novell GroupWise, so experience in that area is a big plus. The posting will also appear in local newspapers this weekend, for off-campus applicants.

Thanks!

Gene
--
Gene Willacker