The consultant from Microsoft who visited MSU a few weeks ago, Mark
Scott, will be back at MSU this week to complete the 40 hours of
consultation that Microsoft offered.  Mark is arranging to follow up
with those folks with whom he consulted previously who still had
concerns to discuss.

He may have some limited time to field an additional question or two.
If a (relatively small) issue has come up since last we asked, let me
know.

Also, we discussed the idea of an open debriefing with Mark.  His
travel plans have him leaving Friday morning.  Thursday is our normal
time for MSU Webmasters; also, I understand a wireless networking
expert from Apple will be speaking at Comm Arts on Thursday afternoon.
 Scheduling may be tricky.  I'd appreciate input as to whether a group
meeting with Mark is still desired.

Thanks to Debbie Louth of LCTTP for her work arranging Mark's visit...

Thanks,

/rich