IMO, this list if fine for video conferencing questions.  If others
disagree and there is sufficient interest, I'd like to see an email list
for administrators of video conference systems created.  There must be a
fairly large number of video conference systems across campus.  I
administrate 3 Polycom systems and I know of other systems in our
department.

Is there an office on campus that provides support for video conference
systems?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3763&item=5126040338&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Is that the power supply you need?

Tom Rockwell