NAG members are invited to a debriefing / question and answer  session
with Mark Scott, the consultant from Microsoft who has been working
with MSU sysadmins.  Mark has some general observations as well as
some thoughts about how MSU might benefit from server and service
consolidation.  He's also available to take questions.

My head count shows we can fit in the room Marc Conlin offered, which
is room 1308 in the Biomedical and Physical Sciences Building, also
known as BPS (or sometimes "Fred"). Room is reserved from 3:00 until
5:00  If we overflow the space I have a backup classroom.

It is also rumored that snacks may be available but this has not yet
been confirmed.

/rich