When we arranged consultations with Mark Scott, Microsoft consultant,
folks said it'd be good to have a debriefing / open mike question
session at the conclusion.  Mark has worked with a number of MSU
departments and he tells me he has a number of observations from his
visit to share, and he also wants any feedback about Microsoft
products and services to take back to the company.

We'd like to schedule an open discussion with Mark and MSU sysadmins
from 3:00 to 5:00 on Thursday.  I need a show of hands in order to
pick a space.  Marc Conlin has graciously offered a room that seats 35
or so, and a room in Plant and Soil Sciences that seats 110, A155, is
available.

Please send me a private note if you plan on attending this session...
 I realize this is short notice, but we've been scheduling Mark's time
for unit consultattions.

Thanks,

/rich