From: Richard Wiggins [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2004 9:36 AM
To: Firman, Richard
Cc: Croom, Patty; Schuette, Kristin; Cotter, Rochele
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] Pre-Req check

I think there may be such a critter but do not know.  I'm copying in
Patty Croom from AIS, Kris Schuette from the RO, and Rochele Cotter
from Client Advocacy.

Where did you try searching to find such a tool?

/rich

On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 09:23:24 -0400, Firman III, Richard
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Has anyone developed a system (or know of one) that enables the office
staff to check whether students have all the pre-reqs required in order
to take a class.

> Actually what we are looking for is a system that will allow the
office staff see a list of all the students enrolled in a class, and an
indicator that differentiates between those that have the pre-reqs
(previous classes, class level, major code) and those that do not.