Dear Computer Experts,

Is there some switch on Eudora or the Pilot system that I can throw so all the lines below with X- in them will not be included when I forward messages?  Also the line with Envelope-to: is not needed either.  Can anyone give help with this request?  Thanks much for your advice.

Patrick

Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 09:27:53 -0400
From: Kimberly Magee <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Alumni Magazines
To: [log in to unmask]
I would really appreciate some input on this.  Who is editor of your
alumni magazine?  Who makes the decisions on the features and
photographs?  Who does the writing?  And finally, does your university
president or someone from that office review/edit/proof it?  Thanks.

Kim Magee Roeder '90
Director of Alumni Relations
(757) 594-7712
1 University Place