I have a funny situation where my wife works.  They started out in one
office building using Wi-Fi (Linksys AP and cards), but every ten minutes,
on the dot, they lose their wireless connection for about 30 seconds, then
it comes back.  Both computer systems were having the trouble and I, as well
as Linksys, couldn't narrow down the situation.  I checked the AP but it
wasn't rebooting every 10 minutes.  For a quick fix they just ran some CAT5
to connect everyone.

Then they moved to a completely new building and office.  They also
installed a new access point, D-Link, and had a few systems with different
wireless cards now (Intel, Broadcom, Dell).  Believe it or not, the exact
same problem happens there, every ten minutes, on the dot, they lose
wireless connectivity for about 30 - 45 seconds before it comes back on.  I
checked the access point and it's not rebooting or failing, very strange.
They don't run cordless phones in the office.  They do have a microwave,
which we unplugged one day to see if it would correct the problem, which it
didn't.

I would think it's something in the office, since the exact same problem
happened at both locations with different equipment.  I would have a harder
time thinking that any of the other offices would have some equipment
causing this problem, since those offices aren't the same ones for the old
building they were in.

Very strange.  Any one have any ideas?

-t