From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Peter J Murray
Sent: Thursday, July 01, 2004 11:26 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] centrino or dell wireless

Hi

I'm doing quotes for a few laptops that my department is purchasing, and
I'm trying to decide between the Intel Centrino Wireless Mini PCI or the
Dell Truemobile one.  I've heard that the Intel Centrino stuff is pretty
poor, I wonder if anyone has any experience or thoughts regarding either
one.  We are looking at Latitude X300s.