Radhika,

Sorry, I haven't been paying close attention to this, but...

If you suspect the servers may have been hacked, you should just plan on
a total re-format and reload. I know this sounds bad, but I have skipped
doing this in the past and *it has been a *big* mistake*.

Do you have different hardware that you could switch over to?  If you
want to save the current servers for forensic examination, that might be
the best route.  You might want to contact Joe Budzyn for his thoughts.

One other route to consider is to reload the servers with a 2nd copy of
the operating system (maybe use something newer - I have a w2k3 server
180day eval cd). That might show if there is any problem with the
hardware, and let you look at the existing files on the disk.

-John