> How do I request an update for the MSU faculty directory?   If you go to
> MSU.edu and do a search for people, it displays the incorrect information
> for the sociology department chairperson, Bokemeier, Janet L.   Does anyone
> know who to contact about changing this information?
>
> http://search.msu.edu:8080/msusearch/msupeople.php?lname=bok&fname=jan

You should contact the staff of the departmental office - someone in that
office should be authorized to make changes.

Doug Nelson, Network Manager             |  [log in to unmask]
Academic Computing and Network Services  |  Ph: (517) 353-2980
Michigan State University                |  http://www.msu.edu/~nelson/