Rich,

I didn't have time to review this before your deadline.  In case, it's not too late, one thing I would add is a point discouraging the practice of letting users log on to accounts with administrator privileges for their day-to-day work.

I would also change "unit business administrators" to "unit administrators".  In my department, these are two very different people, and this document would definitely not be directed to the unit business administrator.