One of our faculty members recently purchased a Dell Axium X3.  It runs pocket pc 2003 O.S..  When connected to network we can browse web pages that are prefixed with http: once we try to open a site prefixed with https: it can not open the site or page.

Additionally, we are unable to connect to mail.msu.edu via ssl.  This makes me think there are problems with accepting certificates or with the implementation of ssl in general on this OS.

Has anybody out there run into this problem?  What did you do to fix it?

Lee

Lee Duynslager

Information Technologist

Integrated Plant Systems