From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On
Behalf Of Mccormack, Andrew
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2004 1:10 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] office 2000 -> 2003? worthwhile?

I would change because the entire office 2000 suite is horrible and
unstable.  Office 2000 has caused me nothing but problem after problems.
You fix one problem, four weeks later it comes back.  I hate office 2000 and
think it should have never been released.  Since changing to office 2003, I
have had very little stability problems.  It runs great.