From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of John C Schwarz
Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2004 11:06 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG]

I am looking for software that can lockdown an XP box in a lab
environment.
IE disable program and outside network access for specific users, lock
down the desktop environment, disabling hotkeys, menu access, right
clicking etc.
Presently, I am using StormWindows and it is failing miserably.  Any

Thanks,

John