Have any changes been made recently at the network perimeter which would
cause problems for IP based (H.323) videoconferencing?  I have a user who
has been successfully videoconferencing with a colleague in Germany for a
few months.  The user in Germany initiates the videoconference.  Last week
they were unable to connect.

I just ran a test with someone in New Mexico, they were also unable to
connect to our unit.  I did not try initiating the connection to them since
they have firewall issues at their end.

I tested the equipment by connecting to it from within the building and from
another building on campus so the equipment appears to functioning normally,
is properly configured and there appears to be no issue with the building
router.

Has there been some policy change at the campus network perimeter to block
IP videoconferencing?

Thanks,

Kevin M. Carr

Systems Administrator