Hi:

This is to those who support faculty/staff using Eudora  for email.

I have talked to ACNS regarding my problem and they had no answer.

Problem:
When using directory services function of Eudora in the past one could
find e-mail addresses of campus faculty, staff and students.  Since
pilot has been turned off this feature stopped working.  I looked in the
protocol configuration and changed pilot.msu.edu to mail.msu.edu and
port 465.  When a search is attempted it comes back, after a long
search, with no data.

I am wondering if this feature is no longer supported with the new
e-mail system or is there something I need to do to Eudora.

Any ideas?

--

Thanks,

Adell Flourry Jr