Please forward to anyone who is responsible for an MSU Web presence.

MSU Webmasters will meet today, Thursday, at 1:30 in the International
Center Library (formerly the Con-Con Room).

Our main topic will be peer review of MSU Web sites.  So far, several
folks have volunteered their sites for this group review experiment.
Others may do so at the event.

There is some construction near the International Center.  I'm told
folks coming from north campus can duck through Wells Hall.  The
building and the venue are open.

In related news, University Relations is conducting a survey to
determine what people need or want in a campus-wide events calendar.
Please give your input.  Go to www.msu.edu and find the survey link
in the Events area.  Thanks....

/rich