We use Fortres 101 <http://www.fortres.com/> for about 23 "public" computers. We used StormWindows prior to that, and found Fortres to be better. It still doesn't do everything the way we want, but it's close.

At 11:05 AM 6/16/2004, John C Schwarz wrote:
>I am looking for software that can lockdown an XP box in a lab environment.
>IE disable program and outside network access for specific users, lock down
>the desktop environment, disabling hotkeys, menu access, right clicking etc.
>Presently, I am using StormWindows and it is failing miserably.  Any
>suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
>
>Thanks,
>
>John

--Chris
Chris Wolf                    Computer Service Manager
Agricultural Economics        [log in to unmask]
Michigan State University     517 353-5017